1063Norwegian Weaving class

  • Wendy Sundquist
    Oct 29, 2010
      Dear folks,

      This class is near and dear to my heart! I went on the first class
      trip in 2002 and it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever
      had. If you know anyone who is a weaver, please pass this information
      along!

      Wendy Sundquist

      http://web.me.com/carolcolburn/Site/Welcome.html

      Dear Weavers,

      The weaving course for 2011 in Telemark Norway is scheduled and
      planned now, so I am sending along information to you - perhaps you
      can spread the word among your weaving friends. The web site above
      has photos and general information. The two attachments have
      specifics about cost and dates, etc. Let me know if you have
      questions after looking at the material and exploring the pages of the
      web site. Greetings to all - we would all love to hear from you.

      Warm regards,

      Carol