Scanner feed

  • steve_j80917
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Jake,

      Are you redoing your scanner setup since it is down right now?

      tks,

      Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Back up - DSL had its annual hiccup last night. (Seriously, my DSL
        equipment probably only needs resetting once or twice a year) I consider
        that lucky from some horror stories I've heard.

        As for the freq lineup - that'll change this weekend to strictly fire. I
        just got the external antenna up and I'm really pulling in some fun
        frequencies on law. I wanted to experiment a little this week before
        killing all law. :) See the things I do for you guys....

        Thanks Steve
        Jake

        steve_j80917 wrote:
        > Jake,
        >
        > Are you redoing your scanner setup since it is down right now?
        >
        > tks,
        >
        > Steve

      • Steve Jackson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
          Jake,

          Is your scanner ever coming back on line. Been down
          almost a week now.

          tks,

          Steve