Re: [NorCalFire] Re: Shasta: Veggie rapid rate - Palo Cedro - slowing down

  • cywildfire
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2006
      Looks like the grass crop is drying out in the north.
    • John Gleichweit PDA
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2006
        Jake: have they staffed the Sched B stations in Region 2 yet? All of the Sched B stations in region 4 are staffed, and as soon as they have enough manpower to staff the second out units, they will be coming on line, probably around the 15th of June.

        John Gleichweit, N6FOG, CA-OES 51-507

        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2006
          I dont know where your getting your information I'm a
          firefighter in region 4 and we are not planning on
          having our second engines staffed till about july 9th.

          --- John Gleichweit PDA <n6fog@...>

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2006
            I know TGU started staffing their first out Sched B engines Monday. Not
            sure about Butte but we all usually play the same up here. Shasta
            staffed on Monday also. Considering the number of local govt engines on
            today's fire in Shasta, their second string isn't staffed yet. Usually
            late June for up here.
            Jake