Great new fire show

  • mikeheight
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Great new fire show on the discovery channel on tuesday nights next
      weeks show is on the firestorm in LA county this year the video is
      great get your recorders set up the show is
      named INTO THE FIRE STORM
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "mikeheight" <mikeheight@...> wrote:

        > Great new fire show on the discovery channel on tuesday nights next
        > weeks show is on the firestorm in LA county this year the
        video is
        > great get your recorders set up the show is
        > named INTO THE FIRE STORM

        That information was posted here last week by at least 2
        people !!!
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
          Ed...I'd say that just emphasizes how impressive it is...hope someone
          updates us on it! LOL!

          pA