Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Tehama (TGU) Strike team to NEU

Expand Messages
  • aeu89
    AEU= Amador/El dorado Unit NEU = Old NYP = Neveda Yuba Placer Unit ... Mountain Country ... Valley and Mountain Country ...
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      AEU= Amador/El dorado Unit
      NEU = Old NYP = Neveda Yuba Placer Unit




      --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Larish, Michael" <mlarish@b...>
      wrote:
      > NEU = Nevada/El Dorado Unit - in the Tahoe area
      > TGU = Tehama/Glen Unit - in the northern Sacramento Valley &
      Mountain Country
      > BTU = Butte Unit (Butte County) - in the northern Sacramento
      Valley and Mountain Country
      >
      >
      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:norcalfire@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Mike Meadows
      > Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:49 AM
      > To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team to NEU
      >
      >
      > NEU, TGU?????? sorry guys, I'm from down south.
      >
      > --- Steve Jackson <steve_j80917@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > So what is going on in NEU, TGU sending a strike
      > > team
      > > of engines to NEU.
      > >
      > > 2507
      > > 2571
      > > 2572
      > > 2584
      > > 2563
      > > 2574
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >
      > > __________________________________________________
      > > Do You Yahoo!?
      > > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
      > > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com
      > >
      >
      > __________________________________________________
      > Do You Yahoo!?
      > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > Northern California Fire Season 2005!
      > http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
      >
      > Get ready for Fire Season 2005!
      >
      > Moderator questions/problems?
      > mail directly at yahoo@n...
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > SPONSORED LINKS
      > Northern <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Northern+california+lodging&w1=Northern+california+lodging&w2=
      Northern+california+wedding+photographer&w3=Northern+california+white
      water+rafting&w4=Northern+california+hotels&w5=Northern+california+we
      dding+photography&w6=Northern+california+mortgage+broker&c=6&s=241&.s
      ig=syJ5UnStI8-9CtlO3-WxMw> california lodging Northern
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Northern+california+wedding+photographer&w1=Northern+californi
      a+lodging&w2=Northern+california+wedding+photographer&w3=Northern+cal
      ifornia+whitewater+rafting&w4=Northern+california+hotels&w5=Northern+
      california+wedding+photography&w6=Northern+california+mortgage+broker
      &c=6&s=241&.sig=EBpt35m_07m-BjHYsdniMQ> california wedding
      photographer Northern <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Northern+california+whitewater+rafting&w1=Northern+california+
      lodging&w2=Northern+california+wedding+photographer&w3=Northern+calif
      ornia+whitewater+rafting&w4=Northern+california+hotels&w5=Northern+ca
      lifornia+wedding+photography&w6=Northern+california+mortgage+broker&c
      =6&s=241&.sig=m4mral1Bqkr9YVwPJV_BTw> california whitewater rafting

      > Northern <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Northern+california+hotels&w1=Northern+california+lodging&w2=N
      orthern+california+wedding+photographer&w3=Northern+california+whitew
      ater+rafting&w4=Northern+california+hotels&w5=Northern+california+wed
      ding+photography&w6=Northern+california+mortgage+broker&c=6&s=241&.si
      g=kKy53Yeg4zpEIHRqpQlbQw> california hotels Northern
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Northern+california+wedding+photography&w1=Northern+california
      +lodging&w2=Northern+california+wedding+photographer&w3=Northern+cali
      fornia+whitewater+rafting&w4=Northern+california+hotels&w5=Northern+c
      alifornia+wedding+photography&w6=Northern+california+mortgage+broker&
      c=6&s=241&.sig=E5UqCdTFf4XjYqhF2JQ_Gw> california wedding
      photography Northern <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Northern+california+mortgage+broker&w1=Northern+california+lod
      ging&w2=Northern+california+wedding+photographer&w3=Northern+californ
      ia+whitewater+rafting&w4=Northern+california+hotels&w5=Northern+calif
      ornia+wedding+photography&w6=Northern+california+mortgage+broker&c=6&
      s=241&.sig=3WHtziw047wNJ-QbwH_ngQ> california mortgage broker
      >
      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      >
      >
      > * Visit your group " norcalfire
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/norcalfire> " on the web.
      >
      >
      > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > norcalfire-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <mailto:norcalfire-
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
      >
      >
      > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      >
      >
      > _____
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • kim noyes
      With El Dorado Co. being part of AEU or Amador-El Dorado Unit. ... From: George.Cusack@alldata.com To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, September
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        With El Dorado Co. being part of AEU or Amador-El Dorado Unit.
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: George.Cusack@...
        To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:52 PM
        Subject: RE: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team to NEU



        NEU is Nevada-Yuba-Placer


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • K Broadbent
        CDF Administrative Units are as followed: MVU - San Diego 3300 RRU - Riverside 3100 SBU - San Bernadino 3500 SLU - San Luis Obispo 3400 BEU - San Benito
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          CDF Administrative Units are as followed:

          MVU - San Diego 3300
          RRU - Riverside 3100
          SBU - San Bernadino 3500
          SLU - San Luis Obispo 3400
          BEU - San Benito Monterey 4600
          SCU - Santa Clara 1600
          TUU - Tulare 4100
          FKU - Fresno King 4300
          TCU - Tolunme Calaveras 4400
          AEU - Amador El Dorado 4500
          NEU - Nevada Yuba Placer 2300
          LNU - Sonoma Lake Napa 1400
          BTU - Butte 2100
          TGU - Tehama Glenn 2500
          MEU - Mendicino 1200
          HUU - Humbolt Del Norte 1100
          SHU - Shasta Trinity 2400
          LMU - Lassen Modoc 2200
          SKU - Siskyou 2600

          --- "Larish, Michael" <mlarish@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the correction...
          >
          > -----Original Message-----
          > From: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
          > [mailto:norcalfire@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
          > George.Cusack@...
          > Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:53 PM
          > To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: RE: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team
          > to NEU
          >
          >
          >
          > NEU is Nevada-Yuba-Placer
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been
          > removed]
          >
          >


          __________________________________________________
          Do You Yahoo!?
          Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • caladded@aol.com
          You missed CZU Santa Cruz/San Mateo 1700 , there is a good file with map on this in the files section here ED [Non-text portions of this message have been
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            You missed CZU Santa Cruz/San Mateo 1700 , there is a good file with map on
            this in the files section here
            ED


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • George.Cusack@alldata.com
            Easy to get confused when the unit designators don t signify all the counties. Probably why a lot of people still call it N-Y-P. El Dorado is in Amador-El
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              Easy to get confused when the unit designators don't signify all the
              counties. Probably why a lot of people still call it N-Y-P.
              El Dorado is in Amador-El Dorado, or AEU, which is all vowels and doesn't
              roll off the tongue very well. Many people, including some CDF AEU
              personnel, call A & E.



              "Larish, Michael"
              <mlarish@buttecou
              nty.net> To
              Sent by: <norcalfire@yahoogroups.com>
              norcalfire@yahoog cc
              roups.com
              Subject
              RE: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU)
              09/07/2005 01:58 Strike team to NEU
              PM


              Please respond to
              norcalfire@yahoog
              roups.com






              Thanks for the correction...

              -----Original Message-----
              From: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com [mailto:norcalfire@yahoogroups.com]On
              Behalf Of George.Cusack@...
              Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:53 PM
              To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: RE: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team to NEU



              NEU is Nevada-Yuba-Placer




              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




              Northern California Fire Season 2005!
              http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/

              Get ready for Fire Season 2005!

              Moderator questions/problems?
              mail directly at yahoo@...
              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Mike Meadows
              Thanks. Appreciate it.
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
              • 0 Attachment
                Thanks. Appreciate it.

                --- "Larish, Michael" <mlarish@...> wrote:

                > NEU = Nevada/El Dorado Unit - in the Tahoe area
                > TGU = Tehama/Glen Unit - in the northern Sacramento
                > Valley & Mountain Country
                > BTU = Butte Unit (Butte County) - in the northern
                > Sacramento Valley and Mountain Country
                >
                >
                > -----Original Message-----
                > From: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
                > [mailto:norcalfire@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Mike
                > Meadows
                > Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:49 AM
                > To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team
                > to NEU
                >
                >
                > NEU, TGU?????? sorry guys, I'm from down south.
                >
                > --- Steve Jackson <steve_j80917@...> wrote:
                >
                > > So what is going on in NEU, TGU sending a strike
                > > team
                > > of engines to NEU.
                > >
                > > 2507
                > > 2571
                > > 2572
                > > 2584
                > > 2563
                > > 2574
                > >
                > > Steve
              • K Broadbent
                Yep pretty much its the old A&E and whenever we have to cover up north I still refer to it as NYP alot easier to remember and people figure out where you mean
                Message 7 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
                • 0 Attachment
                  Yep pretty much its the old A&E and whenever we have
                  to cover up north I still refer to it as NYP alot
                  easier to remember and people figure out where you
                  mean quicker

                  --- George.Cusack@... wrote:

                  >
                  > Easy to get confused when the unit designators don't
                  > signify all the
                  > counties. Probably why a lot of people still call it
                  > N-Y-P.
                  > El Dorado is in Amador-El Dorado, or AEU, which is
                  > all vowels and doesn't
                  > roll off the tongue very well. Many people,
                  > including some CDF AEU
                  > personnel, call A & E.
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > "Larish, Michael"
                  >
                  > <mlarish@buttecou
                  >
                  > nty.net>
                  > To
                  > Sent by:
                  > <norcalfire@yahoogroups.com>
                  > norcalfire@yahoog
                  > cc
                  > roups.com
                  >
                  >
                  > Subject
                  > RE:
                  > [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU)
                  > 09/07/2005 01:58 Strike team
                  > to NEU
                  > PM
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Please respond to
                  >
                  > norcalfire@yahoog
                  >
                  > roups.com
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Thanks for the correction...
                  >
                  > -----Original Message-----
                  > From: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
                  > [mailto:norcalfire@yahoogroups.com]On
                  > Behalf Of George.Cusack@...
                  > Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:53 PM
                  > To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: RE: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team
                  > to NEU
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > NEU is Nevada-Yuba-Placer
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been
                  > removed]
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Northern California Fire Season 2005!
                  > http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
                  >
                  > Get ready for Fire Season 2005!
                  >
                  > Moderator questions/problems?
                  > mail directly at yahoo@...
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >


                  __________________________________________________
                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • aeu89
                  Both the same thing. AEU is Amador and El dorado counties combined.
                  Message 8 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Both the same thing. AEU is Amador and El dorado counties combined.



                    --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "kim noyes" <kimnoyes@c...> wrote:
                    > With El Dorado Co. being part of AEU or Amador-El Dorado Unit.
                    > ----- Original Message -----
                    > From: George.Cusack@a...
                    > To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
                    > Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:52 PM
                    > Subject: RE: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team to NEU
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > NEU is Nevada-Yuba-Placer
                    >
                    >
                    > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  • Ric
                    ... are needing coverage engines Because of local activity and prior strike teams sent south to other assignments. Neu today sent a strike team 9231 C to
                    Message 9 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- Its all a bump and move cover assignment. T/Cu and A/E R.u.'s
                      are needing coverage engines Because of local activity and prior
                      strike teams sent south to other assignments. Neu today sent a
                      strike team 9231 C to cover TCU stations and TGU sent to help Cover
                      Neu . Its that time of year that as soon as you need coverage and get
                      it , you get busy and need it again. At least S. Ca. Is still intact
                      for the most part. Ric Baender - Martis Peak Lookout TNF/ CDF NEU-
                      E. In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, Steve Jackson <steve_j80917@y...>
                      wrote:
                      > So what is going on in NEU, TGU sending a strike team
                      > of engines to NEU.
                      >
                      > 2507
                      > 2571
                      > 2572
                      > 2584
                      > 2563
                      > 2574
                      >
                      > Steve
                      >
                      > __________________________________________________
                      > Do You Yahoo!?
                      > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                      > http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Ben
                      isn t socal mostly at the fire in san diego county though?
                      Message 10 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
                      • 0 Attachment
                        isn't socal mostly at the fire in san diego county though?

                        Ric wrote:

                        >--- Its all a bump and move cover assignment. T/Cu and A/E R.u.'s
                        >are needing coverage engines Because of local activity and prior
                        >strike teams sent south to other assignments. Neu today sent a
                        >strike team 9231 C to cover TCU stations and TGU sent to help Cover
                        >Neu . Its that time of year that as soon as you need coverage and get
                        >it , you get busy and need it again. At least S. Ca. Is still intact
                        >for the most part. Ric Baender - Martis Peak Lookout TNF/ CDF NEU-
                        >E. In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, Steve Jackson <steve_j80917@y...>
                        >wrote:
                        >
                        >
                        >>So what is going on in NEU, TGU sending a strike team
                        >>of engines to NEU.
                        >>
                        >>2507
                        >>2571
                        >>2572
                        >>2584
                        >>2563
                        >>2574
                        >>
                        >>Steve
                        >>
                        >>__________________________________________________
                        >>Do You Yahoo!?
                        >>Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                        >>http://mail.yahoo.com
                        >>
                        >>
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >Northern California Fire Season 2005!
                        >http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
                        >
                        >Get ready for Fire Season 2005!
                        >
                        >Moderator questions/problems?
                        >mail directly at yahoo@...
                        >Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                      • Pamela Alley
                        Come on guys...while I appreciate the break to spell the acronyms out, I m REALLY bad at the darn things. Can you just spell them out once in your original
                        Message 11 of 18 , Sep 7, 2005
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Come on guys...while I appreciate the break to spell the acronyms out, I'm
                          REALLY bad at the darn things. Can you just spell them out once in your
                          original posts??? Please??? :)

                          Thanks!

                          PA
                        • kim noyes
                          Sure, Pam. I O it 2 U 2 keep thngs undstble & not abrvt 2 much. Kim from SLU ... From: Pamela Alley To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, September
                          Message 12 of 18 , Sep 8, 2005
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Sure, Pam. I O it 2 U 2 keep thngs undstble & not abrvt 2 much.

                            Kim from SLU
                            ----- Original Message -----
                            From: Pamela Alley
                            To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
                            Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:46 PM
                            Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Tehama (TGU) Strike team to NEU


                            Come on guys...while I appreciate the break to spell the acronyms out, I'm
                            REALLY bad at the darn things. Can you just spell them out once in your
                            original posts??? Please??? :)

                            Thanks!

                            PA




                            Northern California Fire Season 2005!
                            http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/

                            Get ready for Fire Season 2005!

                            Moderator questions/problems?
                            mail directly at yahoo@...


                            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.