Photos of Susanville "Old E-621"

  • jim_derra
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      I saw the photos of the Susanville Fire Department engines. I was
      just wondering who it is that has the old la france. I used to work
      for Susanville Fire Dept. from 1987 thru 2001. I have taken it on
      several fires in the time there while it was still in service and then
      placed into reserve status.

      I maintained it the whole time that I was there, so if you have any
      questions about the maintenance or history of the rig, you can email
      me at jim_derra@...
    • Andrew Witham
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        5+ acres moderate spread Interstate 5 s/b north of Shasta Dam Bl.

        Full high level response with air attack

        IC requesting strike team for residential structures threatened & 2 addnl
        water tenders

        Drew