Antioch: Two Grass fires 60 ACRES

  • portofinor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
      Check out the new "Fire Alerts"

      Doug
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
        --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "portofinor" <8888417454@a...> wrote:
        > Check out the new "Fire Alerts"

        > Doug

        <sign ;-( do we really need MORE yahoo groups for this
        stuff..............NO , we have enough , while anyone can make a
        group , don't expect a ton of people to join it when enough are on the
        net already

        Norcalfire
        Bayscan
        Cencalscan
        socalfire covers the state quite well !
        ED
      • John's PDA
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          Don't forget CenCalFire, ScanNorCal and SoCalScan.

          Smokey

          <sign ;-( do we really need MORE yahoo groups for this
          stuff..............NO , we have enough , while anyone can make a
          group , don't expect a ton of people to join it when enough are on the
          net already

          Norcalfire
          Bayscan
          Cencalscan
          socalfire covers the state quite well !
          ED

          Get ready for Fire Season 2005!

          Moderator questions/problems?
          mail directly at yahoo@...
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          John Gleichweit, N6FOG, CA-OES 51-507
        • caladded@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
            meant to say cencalfire .......norcalscan is NOT supposed to have fire
            posts........they ought to do the same thing down south....put them only on
            socalfire.

            ED