Crash

  • Mike Larish
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 21, 2005
      Aside from the personal impacts on the families of the crew (to whom I
      express my sincere condolances), this is going to have a huge impact
      on this year's fire season not only locally but throughout the
      country. It is likely that this may ground or yank the Aero Union
      planes which are some of the few flying so far this year.