Commercial Structure Fire - Tac ch recording

  • rrvilla@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      Commercial Structure fire in El Dorado, CA, last night @ 2355.

      Located 100 feet away from CDF Station #43.

      I would have posted the event, but figured everyone was asleep. Was only
      about .5 miles away from me, so I posted an mp3 recording of a majority
      of the TAC (CDF Tac 8) channel comms to my website: HYPERLINK
      "http://eldoscanner.servebeer.com/"http://eldoscanner.servebeer.com.

      Not sure what building it was. I will drive by later today and see if I
      recognize the building.

      Ryan