Re: [NorCalFire] sac county fie tac channels are they busy

  • caladded@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      For Sac Metro Fire but in A1 thru A12 and for Sac City put in B1
      Thru B12 and you got it covered

      for the most part , Metro seems to switch to A6,A7 A8
      and city to B6 B7 and B8

      ED

    • mikeheight
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        first thank you getting back to me so fast so if understanted
        this when i come up with one radio and just listen to the tac
        channels
        then i would only the calls like house fire . any thing that a bc is
        rolling he is asiged a tac channel that is how i listen here the
        med calls get old i just listen to the tac channels --- it is a great
        way to hear just the major calls it sounds like this would work in
        sac .

        thank for you help