sac county fie tac channels are they busy

  • mikeheight
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      I am going to be staying in Sac for a couple of days on Business
      and will have my scanner in motel room so I get bored with listen to
      all the med call
      so if county fire tac channels are used the in same way as here in
      alco so i just
      listen to the tac channels
      so i am thing about just listening to sac county fie tac channels
      if they works like here when they get a call that has a BC rolloing that
      he takes a tac
      channel . and how busy are the tac channels will one same do

      thank you for the imput

      mike....
    • caladded@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        For Sac Metro Fire but in A1 thru A12 and for Sac City put in B1
        Thru B12 and you got it covered

        for the most part , Metro seems to switch to A6,A7 A8
        and city to B6 B7 and B8

        ED

      • mikeheight
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          first thank you getting back to me so fast so if understanted
          this when i come up with one radio and just listen to the tac
          channels
          then i would only the calls like house fire . any thing that a bc is
          rolling he is asiged a tac channel that is how i listen here the
          med calls get old i just listen to the tac channels --- it is a great
          way to hear just the major calls it sounds like this would work in
          sac .

          thank for you help