NorCalScan Live Scanner up

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2004
      After changing servers and hosting companies my live scanner is back up
      and running. It was down over Thanksgiving. You can go to it at
      http://www.norcalscan.org and click on Online Scanner. It can support 60
      users instead of 30 now. I have Tehama County area law enforcement added
      since it isn't fire season anymore.

      It is compatible with RealAudio Player 10, WinAMP, and iTunes for
      Windows and Macintosh.

      Enjoy!
      Jake
    • Nick Caldwell
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2004
        Wow cool Jake. That should help out during the huge fires and other
        incidents in the area. The site loads fast even on my 3mbit connection
        so it must be a good hosting company ;)

        nick

      • ScanManSFCA@comcsst.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2004
          Wow cool Jake. That should help out during the huge fires and other
          incidents in the area. The site loads fast even on my 3mbit connection
          so it must be a good hosting company ;)

          nick

          On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:58:14 -0800, Jake H <yahoo@...> wrote:

          > After changing servers and hosting companies my live scanner is back up
          > and running. It was down over Thanksgiving. You can go to it at
          > http://www.norcalscan.org and click on Online Scanner. It can support 60
          > users instead of 30 now. I have Tehama County area law enforcement added
          > since it isn't fire season anymore.
          >
          > It is compatible with RealAudio Player 10, WinAMP, and iTunes for
          > Windows and Macintosh.
          >
          > Enjoy!
          > Jake

          Get ready for Fire Season 2004!