Re: [NorCalFire] Fw: 800-band in Fire Service

  • JEFF & PAM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 11:37 PM
      I know that alameda county has a big trunk system 16 channels and
      there must be at least one hundred talk groups each east bay city has
      fire, police, ems, public works so on .......oakland has there own
      800 system for fire , santa clara went 800 about two years ago My
      brother is a dispatcher for Santa clara Ill ask him for
      input...............Maybe I can put you in touch with him