Re: [NorCalFire] Re: Tierra Incident BROADCAST

  • Smokey Behr
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
      WOW! The freeway jumped I-5? That's amazing!

      --
      John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
      IPN-CAL023 N5VZQ UP Fresno Sub MP183.5
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
        lol, c'mon Smokey, you've never seen that?

      • caladded@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
          why is it amazing ? the Oakland Fire jumped highway 24 and it was at least
          6 lanes where that happened ??

          ED

        • George.Cusack@alldata.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
            Fire? What fire, Ed? We're talking about freeways jumping interstates here.
            Didn't you see it in the Olympics?

            caladded@...
            To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
            09/01/2004 10:57 cc:
            AM Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Re: Tierra Incident BROADCAST
            Please respond to
            norcalfire

            why is it amazing ? the Oakland Fire jumped highway 24 and it was at
            least
            6 lanes where that happened ??

            ED

            Get ready for Fire Season 2004!

            Moderator questions/problems?
            mail directly at yahoo@...
            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Mike Meadows
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
              Smokey was being funny. It was just typed wrong. We've all seen a fire
              jump an interstate highway or freeway.....