Armstrong Fire & Mineral Fire

  • Benjamin West
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
      Does anyone know the status of the Armstrong & Mineral Fires??
      Acres ?
      % Contained ?
      # Resources ?
      Where the ICP is set up?
      Thanks,
      B.West
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
        CDF has the fire listed on their major incident page:

        http://www.fire.ca.gov/cdf/incidents/index.html
      • Ed
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
          I am hearing Air Tac frequency on Bens' feed # 2 / probably 151.28
          has his list doesn't show 169.15

          I am guessing , maybe they are using 169.15 for one fire and CDF
          Air Tactics 4 ( 151.28) for the other)

          going to be long hot/ dry day up there , bay area temps in the mid
          80s and 90s , Can assume same or warmer up there in the Gold Country.

          Ed