Hey Jake

  • Steve Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2004
      Jake,

      I think its time to get all this PD stuff off your
      scanner before the whole state burns down. With the
      fire up in Plumas and now one up near Truckee (at this
      time of the year) its going to be a long fire season.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2004
        Sorry but I have turned addicted to law traffic over the winter
        season and no longer enjoy fire radio traffic. I might program an odd
        dispatch freq in here and there though.

        :)

        The transition from law to fire is happening over this weekend. After
        that, you shouldn't hear a license plate check until November. There
        will be other changes happening throughout May, especially for
        upcoming Fire Center 2004.
        Jake

        >Jake,
        >
        > I think its time to get all this PD stuff off your
        >scanner before the whole state burns down. With the
        >fire up in Plumas and now one up near Truckee (at this
        >time of the year) its going to be a long fire season.

      • IAPPS Director
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2004
          I'm also streaming NorCal fire via
          TeamSpeak on scannerbuff.net

          About 200 channels of what I can hear from
          the SF Bay Area on a dedicated 24/7 feed.

          Client software:
          www.teamspeak.org

        • Ben
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2004
            I'm also streaming any fires that pop up... Am picking up ground and Air
            units from the -80 fire... any fire that pops up send me a line and I'll
            lock onto it