Re: [NorCalFire] TRUCKEE FIRE

  • kb6bhb@surewest.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2004
      Do you have a freq besides White1?

      Rick

      > IC says 10 acres and will go to at least 100 acres. One
      > dozer and 2 engine strike teams dispatched from west Placer
      > County. I80 is closed in both directions. Aircraft on
      > order.

      > mail directly at yahoo@...
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > To visit your group on the web, go
      > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/norcalfire/
      > to:norcalfire-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • wldfire96
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2004
        Fire is I-80 fire.
        Joint command with CDF(NEU) and Humbolt Toyiabe Forest.
        Command is on 151.355
        Tact is White 3 on 154.295

        Still strong winds and pushing 100 acres.
        Have ordered 5 crews and 4 stike teams of engines type III.
        Tahoe Hot Shots and Black Mountain Hot shots on scene.
        Ordered 5 water tenders. Two on Scene.
        Two strike teams are coming out of the Tahoe Basin.
        Unknown on aircraft.

        > > IC says 10 acres and will go to at least 100 acres. One
        > > dozer and 2 engine strike teams dispatched from west Placer
        > > County. I80 is closed in both directions. Aircraft on
        > > order.
        > >

        > > Northern California Fire Season 2004!
        > > http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
        > >
        > > Get ready for Fire Season 2004!
        > >
        > > Moderator questions/problems?
        > > mail directly at yahoo@n...
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >
        > > To visit your group on the web, go
        > > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/norcalfire/
        > > to:norcalfire-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Service.

      • NSAWC1
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2004
          151.325 CDF "Grass Valley"
          Canceling Strike teams coming from the west (Placer Co.) and from Minden, NV.

        • nsawc1
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2004
            Tanker 65 eta 17:55
            1 Helo eta 16:33