Re: [NorCalFire] TGU CDF engine renumbering

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9 6:21 AM
      Jake ,

      You make fun of it but here in San Benito county we got a new engine last
      July and it took till december for the door stickers to go on when I asked
      a firefighter whythey took so long he said .........they had to do a fund
      raiser to afford it!!!

      JEFFREY IN HOLLISTER <><

      JEFFREY@...
      (Philippians 2:3-5)

      "Do Nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility
      consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to
      your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude
      should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."

      OWNER CENCALFIRE@...

      OWNER SCANNING CENCAL@...

      MODERATOR TANKER LOCATIONS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TankerLocations/

      MODERATOR CDF FIRE RADIO
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cdf_fire_radio/

      http://scannerbuff.net/

      http://www.trunkedradio.net/
    • Smokey Behr
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9 12:02 PM
        Sounds like what MMU has had for years.

        --
        John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
        IPN-CAL023 N5VZQ UP Fresno Sub MP183.5