TGU CDF engine renumbering

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 7:17 PM
      Tehama/Glenn Unit is renumbering all of their state engines to have
      the last digit match the battalion they are in. And here I thought
      the Unit was getting all these new engines from our lovely budget ;)

      I'll have a complete list for Fire Season 04.

      Jake
    • Jeffrey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9 6:21 AM
        Jake ,

        You make fun of it but here in San Benito county we got a new engine last
        July and it took till december for the door stickers to go on when I asked
        a firefighter whythey took so long he said .........they had to do a fund
        raiser to afford it!!!

        JEFFREY IN HOLLISTER <><

        JEFFREY@...
        (Philippians 2:3-5)

        "Do Nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility
        consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to
        your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude
        should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."

        OWNER CENCALFIRE@...

        OWNER SCANNING CENCAL@...

        MODERATOR TANKER LOCATIONS
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TankerLocations/

        MODERATOR CDF FIRE RADIO
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cdf_fire_radio/

        http://scannerbuff.net/

        http://www.trunkedradio.net/
      • Smokey Behr
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9 12:02 PM
          Sounds like what MMU has had for years.

          --
          John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
          IPN-CAL023 N5VZQ UP Fresno Sub MP183.5