Re: [NorCalFire] Sierra County Freqs?

  • Todd Remington
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2003
      ---- Original Message -----
      From: <relliott-yahoo7255@...>
      > Sierra Valley fire & Bekwourth fire 154.385
      > Portola city fire & Eastern Plumas RFD 154.085

      As far as I know, most all of Plumas county now on 155.085,
      with the exception of Almanor and maybe Chester area.
      Don't know about Sierra county as I've never really checked to
      monitor them from here in Portola. SO on low band, so would
      assume that Fire there too...Somewhere around here I have
      a couple of VHF Hi band freqs written down that I got off the
      APCO website that Sierra county has had approved? Truckee
      is Q5 up here too on 154.13 - dispatched out of Grass Valley...
      PNF 170.550 covers alot up here too....Tahoe in the Sierra area?

      Later,
      Todd KH2TJ/6