futuristic crash truck demo

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      A good friend of mine and My self were blessed to day with the opportunity
      to see a demonstration of

      what has got to be the coolest fire fighting unit I've seen

      it is a state of the art Cutlas Jaguar crash truck

      this rig does 60 MPH and can put a stream of water or foam on a target up
      to 250 ft away

      has flir capabilities (not on demo rig )

      the rig has computer controlled suspension and brakes it can not be rolled
      it will do a controlled slide

      first. unit has a pump capacity of 1000GMP and carries 1500 gallons of
      water/foam

      My friend Eric got to ride in this for one of the runs during demo you will
      notice some in cockpit

      photos. rig is made all of stainless steel and has four wheel drive six
      forward gears four reverse

      huge engine if this baby had wings it would fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I will be uploading pics of this cool rig in the photo section of
      cencalfire we got like 30 pics and they

      upload slow so Ill be doing them over the next day or so Look in the
      Monterey folder

      JEFFREY IN HOLLISTER <><

      ..let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
      Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and
      pleasing and perfect his will really is.
      --Romans 12:2, NLT

      OWNER CENCALFIRE@...

      MODERATOR TANKER LOCATIONS

    • bigjodo
[...]