Re: [NorCalFire] Request Unit #'s

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 22 , May 7 4:21 PM
      look in later group emails
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Danny" <d952@...>
      To: <norcalfire@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Request Unit #'s

      > OK Ben, thanks for the Cnty data. Now do you have any info as to unit #'s
      for CDF apparatus?

      > Danny

    • Danny
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 4, 2003
        Ben, A huge monster thank you for the unit details for CZU/SCU.The perfect collection of what I was asking for. If we can just get other group members to send in there data for the unit they live in/near then it won't take very long to complete the 21 units that make up all of CDF.

        Now a few follow-up Q's if I may. Do any of the other remaining 22 sta's have a # {similar to Sunol's 14} associated w/them? Is there any way to post the BC #'s for the different sta's? Where are the unit HQ's for both & do they operate apparatus @ them? Does SCU still man there 3 & CZU there 2 lookouts?

        Again a very big thank you. This is a really great start.
        Danny

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 4, 2003
          yes I hope all will be so we can finish thisAt 04:40 PM 6/4/2003, you wrote:
          >will you be at the chat saturday jeff?

        • pyro finder
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 4, 2003
            3454 is a ALCO engine that is staffed by CDF/Sunol
            through a contract with ALCO to protect the Sunol
            area, not staffed by volunteers.

            http://calendar.yahoo.com
          • Ben
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 4, 2003
              i've added most norcal ranger units to my website..

              www.mattlogic.com

              under cdf

            • kc6nah@juno.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 5, 2003
                SLU is 3400

                Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
              • Ben
                Message 7 of 22 , Jun 5, 2003
                  then that must have been a recent change because for years, 3454 was staffed
                  by alco volunteers at sunol
                  > 3454 is a ALCO engine that is staffed by CDF/Sunol
                  > through a contract with ALCO to protect the Sunol
                  > area, not staffed by volunteers.
                  > --- Ben <bkellogg9@...> wrote:
                  > > ok let me rephrase my previous message. station 14
                  > > is a cdf station with a
                  > > county rig which is 3454 staffed by volunteers

                • pyro finder
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jun 5, 2003
                    not for the 28 years i worked in scu, it always has
                    been staffed by paid CDF employees, under contract
                    with ALCO, 3454