Re: [NorCalFire] Are we sleeping? NEU Fire

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2003
      I was with Jake when this started today... the most we could find out
      was Copter 205 left Vina to some incident in NEU. We were too far
      north to pick up most of the radio traffic, Copter 205 was told to
      contact command on tac 5, and thats about all we could gather.

      Nick KG6NMP

      --
      Saturday, May 17, 2003, 5:33:27 PM, jerry wrote:

      > At 04:59 PM 5/17/2003, you wrote:
      >>Gotta fire in NEU cooking up. Copter 205 dispatched to it. Activity
      >>on 151.325. They're working Tact 5 151.250 for the incident. It's 5pm
      >>Saturday.
      >>
      >>Anybody down there for news?
      >>
      >>Jake
      >>Do you have the location?
      >>

      >>Northern California Fire Season 2003!
      >>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
      >>
      >>Get ready for Fire Season 2003!
      >>
      >>Moderator questions/problems?
      >>mail directly at jake@...

      > Jerry KG6EBK

      > mail directly at jake@...

    • Helitack
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2003
        missed the dispatch but did hear later on tac 5 of needing more hose
        for the hose lay. couldnt see much from Rocklin area, but traffic
        latest several hours. However news last nite reported a 5-10 acre
        fire in the Calavares county area tho.

        Rick

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/