Redding trunked sys - fire notes

  • Jake Hickok
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:10 AM
      Thanks to Mike and an insider with the RFD, I have what seems to be
      most of the missing holes in the ID map for Redding's Trunked System.
      http://www.norcalscan.org/shasta/rdgtrunk.html (not yet updated with
      this info though)

      All ID's found using fleetmap E1 P3

      Fire Administration on 200
      200-0 Admin Net
      200-1 Support 1
      200-2 Support 2
      200-2 Support 3
      200-2 Prevention Net

      000-2 CityWide Net (used I guess for inter-department communications
      although I haven't heard it used except for this "test" as we found
      the ID's)

      During the recent hailstorm last Thursday Mike found some more
      information on ID's already found.
      500-10 seemed to be all Airport related traffic although I have it
      labeled as City Beautification. When I heard it as I was figuring out
      the system they were talking about landscaping and flowers and all
      that.
      500-1 was called Field Ops which kinda makes sense - it seems to be
      the dispatch or at least main channel for city works

      This will be updated on my website as time permits at
      http://www.norcalscan.org/shasta/rdgtrunk.html

      --
      Jake Hickok Red Bluff, CA

      jake@...
      http://www.norcalscan.org
      Northern California Radio Spectrum
      Music, Drums and Percussion, Radios, Computers