Hancuffed Woman Freed in Lingerie Shop

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
      Handcuffed Woman Freed in Lingerie Shop

      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20030120/ap_on_fe_st/britain_handcuffed_shopper&e=3
      Mon Jan 20, 3:44 Add AP - Feature Stories to My Yahoo!

      LONDON - A woman who slipped into an erotic lingerie store to look around drew far more attention than she intended when her hands got stuck in sexy handcuffs and she had to be rescued by firefighters.

      A crowd gathered to watch the fire crew free the embarrassed shopper from the police-style cuffs with a hacksaw, Sarah Nosec, an assistant at the Ann Summers store in Wolverhampton, central England, said Monday.

      Nosec said the unidentified woman was in the store in the city's central plaza on Saturday with two friends when she began trying on the handcuffs.

      "People mess about all the time with the handcuffs and they jammed," she said. "We tried everything to get them off, but we couldn't, so we had to get the fire brigade out to saw them off. She was very embarrassed."

      The West Midlands Fire Service said it sent out an entire crew to deal with the emergency.

      "I think there was about six firefighters in the shop and they all wanted to come along as it was the highlight of their day," Nosec said.

    • Tim Tribble
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
        Figures, no pictures with the story!!!

        Universal Handcuff Key

        --- Pamela Alley <rnrq@...> wrote:
        > Handcuffed Woman Freed in Lingerie Shop

        http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20030120/ap_on_fe_st/britain_handcuffed_shopper&e=3
        > Mon Jan 20, 3:44 Add AP - Feature Stories to
        > My Yahoo!
        >

        > LONDON - A woman who slipped into an erotic lingerie
        > store to look around drew far more attention than
        > she intended when her hands got stuck in sexy
        > handcuffs and she had to be rescued by firefighters.
        >

        > A crowd gathered to watch the fire crew free the
        > embarrassed shopper from the police-style cuffs with
        > a hacksaw, Sarah Nosec, an assistant at the Ann
        > Summers store in Wolverhampton, central England,
        > said Monday.
        >

        > Nosec said the unidentified woman was in the store
        > in the city's central plaza on Saturday with two
        > friends when she began trying on the handcuffs.
        >

        > "People mess about all the time with the handcuffs
        > and they jammed," she said. "We tried everything to
        > get them off, but we couldn't, so we had to get the
        > fire brigade out to saw them off. She was very
        > embarrassed."
        >

        > The West Midlands Fire Service said it sent out an
        > entire crew to deal with the emergency.
        >

        > "I think there was about six firefighters in the
        > shop and they all wanted to come along as it was the
        > highlight of their day," Nosec said.

        > removed]

        > mail directly at jake@...

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        =====
        Donald "Tim" Tribble, KD6MDV
        Sacramento, CA
        "Propellor Head-Caution Prop Wash Danger"
      • Jeff & Pam
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
          OH boy

          At 02:25 PM 1/21/2003 -0800, you wrote:
          >Handcuffed Woman Freed in Lingerie Shop
          >
          ><http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20030120/ap_on_fe_st/britain_handcuffed_shopper&e=3>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20030120/ap_on_fe_st/britain_handcuffed_shopper&e=3
          > Mon Jan 20, 3:44 Add AP - Feature Stories to My Yahoo!
          >

          >LONDON - A woman who slipped into an erotic lingerie store to look around
          >drew far more attention than she intended when her hands got stuck in sexy
          >handcuffs and she had to be rescued by firefighters.
          >

          >A crowd gathered to watch the fire crew free the embarrassed shopper from
          >the police-style cuffs with a hacksaw, Sarah Nosec, an assistant at the
          >Ann Summers store in Wolverhampton, central England, said Monday.
          >

          >Nosec said the unidentified woman was in the store in the city's central
          >plaza on Saturday with two friends when she began trying on the handcuffs.
          >

          >"People mess about all the time with the handcuffs and they jammed," she
          >said. "We tried everything to get them off, but we couldn't, so we had to
          >get the fire brigade out to saw them off. She was very embarrassed."
          >

          >The West Midlands Fire Service said it sent out an entire crew to deal
          >with the emergency.
          >

          >"I think there was about six firefighters in the shop and they all wanted
          >to come along as it was the highlight of their day," Nosec said.

          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2861420.4212388.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=1394046/R=0/*http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3936_5802,FF.html>944759.jpg
          >
          >944788.jpg
          >
          >Northern California Fire Season 2003!
          ><http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
          >
          >Get ready for Fire Season 2003!
          >
          >Moderator questions/problems?
          >mail directly at jake@...

        • Jeff & Pam
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
            you gotta wonder if she had tried on anything else at the same time