Re: [NorCalFire] State Capitol Update

  • DrPepper
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2001
      Thanx for the on-scene update, , , , , , , ,

      I was on the CES net on 40 meters this morning, and there was no mention
      of anything, , period!!!
      Oh well, , , , That's the way it goes.

      Oh, , "CES" = California Emergency Services, "OES" = Office of Emergency
      Services
      There are hams on the net from all over California and even the Whole
      South Western US.
      representing various cities and State agencies such as CalTrans, etc.
      Every Wednesday at 10:00 pacific time on 7.230.

      Ron C.