Tehama: Inks IC?

  • Jake Hickok
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      I just caught the tail end of what is/was Inks IC. Lots of crews
      returning and CDF units returning. Last year there was an Inks IC up
      Hwy 36 near Inks Creek. Don't have my truck so I have no map. I
      turned the radio on only because I saw 2566 rolling code 3 past the
      school where I work in Cottonwood ;) It's a medical aid on Evergreen
      Rd - Eighmy Rd.

      Oh well. Sounds like something burned again and I missed it. First
      off I miss the two pallet fires (50,000 pallet fires - arson at 3am -
      glowed the whole sky orange) at the local mill, then I miss a 100acre
      fire in the southwest county and now this. I have got to get my head
      on for the season hehehe.

      Good day

      --
      Jake Hickok Red Bluff, CA 20yrs old

      kf6kdd@...
      http://www.norcalscan.org
      Northern California Scanning and Ham Radio
      Music, Drums and Percussion, Radios, Computers

      The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor
      who had red eyes. He was albino.