RFD Gets 2 New Engines

  • Hallagan5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      Just cam back from Redding Fire Station 5. They have the two new engines
      now and they may go on duty has late has June 30th and as early as June 14th.
      My fire Captain friend showed it to me and I got some digital PICS (Jake you
      will get those soon). It looks a lot like Whisky Town Nation Parks engine 1.
      It will carry all of the equipment engine 55 carried including the jaws of
      life and air pressure bags. If anybody has any questions about RFD I can ask
      him.
      Mike