Florence fire (OR)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Ok, ok, so it's an Oregon fire..but wowser, working hard!

      http://www.pnw-team2.com/florence/index.html Very good site, very good updates. :)

      The Florence and SourBiscuit fires are expected to merge, which will span the CA/OR border.

      The Shelly fire, about ten miles out of Gasquet (pronounced GasKey, by the way LOL!), has a site at http://www.r5.fs.fed.us/sixrivers/incident/shelly/

    • TJWaite23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Working isnt the half of it! The Oregon Fire is Working 200% Overtime! I
        was just up there and we had to leave the area of the Florence fire and we
        went over to the Medford and Ashland area and there was smoke and ash all
        over our car and farther from there also. So the fires are really causing a
        stir up that way.

        Tonya