Tehaha: Trinity UPDATE 17:15 contained

  • Jake Hickok
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2000
      Fire contained at 17:15 at 73 acres. Two structures lost. No injuries
      reported - false report on local injured.

      RBFD strike team returning to city jurisdiction.

      Air Attack released - secondary ground tactical of 153.830 for City Equipment.

      --
      ------------------------------------
      Jake Hickok Red Bluff, CA

      http://www.norcalscan.org
      Northern California Scanning and Ham Radio
      Music, Drums and Percussion, Radios, Computers

      The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor
      who had red eyes. He was albino.
    • Jake Hickok
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2000
        I hope know one local flipped a cow thinking that was real. hehehe.
        That was an example of how most firecalls are going to be.
        --