Re: [NorCalFire] Re: Any last minute questions?

  • Dave Kauffman Jr
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 2, 2002
      Sorry,,,guess that should have read NEU not NYP,,,nevada/yuba/placer

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 2, 2002
          The Butte Ranger Unit morning report normally gives the aircraft
          status for Chico Air Attack Base, Grass Valley AAB, and Copter 205 at
          Vina. MNF and PNF quite often give summaries for aircraft status as
          well as their own copters.

          > Yeah the morning reports are always fun to listen to
          > but they wont give you aircraft info only engines and crews.
          >
          > =====
          > Mike H
          > Co-Moderator of Norcalfire
          > "If I get the mail before my mom does I will stay out of trouble"
          > Aim: Mh8oomhz

          > http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > mail directly at jake@n...

          Service.

        • Cusack, George
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 3, 2002
            Dave, No need to be sorry. While the Unit is officially NEU, many people,
            including many firefighters, call it NYP. Something about the triple-vowel
            CDF Units - they don't slide off the tongue very well. Same goes for AEU -
            most of the firefighters here call it A&E.