Re: [NorCalFire] Trucks in NorCal vs Bay Area/ARSON

  • caladded@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2002
      Yep, its quite different. Manpower too. consider FDNY, they are upset because
      a few Engine companies are being cut from 5 man to 4 man Engines. Think how
      many cities would LOVE to have 4 man Engines.
      Now, I just watched the news on the Church fire in Los Altos Hills.
      Interesting, seems most of the parishioners were from Palestine (or their
      parents were etc) , Interesting? ATF is already o/s. I would sure listen up
      if I hear of any more reports of church fires, While I hate to say it, People
      are going to jump to conclusions. Despite the fact it has NOT been ruled
      arson yet, it is highly suspicious and it wouldn't surprise me to hear or
      retaliation fires.....sad, but that is what's going on overseas. Lots of
      demonstrations on both sides in many cities today.

    • haywardmike
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
        When the three synagogues were hit the same night a while back in
        Sacramento, there was no question arson was suspect. The torchbearers
        turned out to be from Redding.

        --- In norcalfire@y..., caladded@a... wrote:
        > I would sure listen up
        > if I hear of any more reports of church fires, While I hate to say it, People
        > are going to jump to conclusions. Despite the fact it has NOT been ruled
        > arson yet,
      • Pam & Jeff Schiller
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
          well they would have burn the buildings in Redding but they were concerned
          because redding has no truck