NYC Live Scanners???? & West Coast Scanners

  • Champ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      I was just wondering if there was anyone here in these groups that are in NYC and would be able to broadcast the fire ch. and quite possibly the NYPD ch's.

      I was just wondering if anyone else found it annoying to have to have 5 windows open at once on thebravest.com . I think it would be nice to see a few of these companies perhaps merge or something. With NYPD.com

      Sites included are as follows:

      http://thebravest.com/bronx/bronx.htm
      http://thebravest.com/queens/queens.htm
      http://thebravest.com/brooklyn/brooklyn.htm
      http://thebravest.com/manhattan/manhattan.htm
      http://www.nypd.com/news.htm

      http://www.firedispatch.com/
      and maybe something like.... Any suggestions

      Great sites, but I think it could do a bit better with maybe one broadcast.

      I would think too, that a web site could be made in California that could do the whole state. That would sound like a wicked online scanner site, with all the activity that would happen out there.

      If replying from scannorcal , norcalfire, and bayscan yahoogroups. Please reply to me directly. I don't go to those sites too often.

      Randy
      (178)
      Ottawa, ON, Canada

      "I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week"