nevada county wildland fire

  • Ben Kellogg
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 5, 2002
      11:45 am nevada county fire cdf working a 1 acre fire fast spread with
      structures threatened.

    • Pam & Jeff Schiller
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 5, 2002
        its amazing how dry it is on monday beu had a 75 acre wildfire they even
        sent a copter from Columbia to it . it was an interesting mix of
        departments to get enough personnel for it they had two dozers, sure that
        helpedAt 11:46 AM 3/5/2002, you wrote:

        > 11:45 am nevada county fire cdf working a 1 acre fire fast spread with
        >structures threatened.

        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1015378372%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=847665/R=1>287502.jpg
        >28757a.jpg
        >
        >Northern California Fire Season 2001!
        ><http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
        >
        >Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
        >
        >Moderator questions/problems?
        >mail directly at jake@...

      • Ben Kellogg
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 6, 2002
          just wait after this rain goes through and we have a week on warm dry
          weather... gonna have some fun out there..
          its amazing how dry it is on monday beu had a 75 acre wildfire they even
          sent a copter from Columbia to it . it was an interesting mix of
          departments to get enough personnel for it they had two dozers, sure that
          helpedAt 11:46 AM 3/5/2002, you wrote:

          > 11:45 am nevada county fire cdf working a 1 acre fire fast spread with
          >structures threatened.

          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063
          108:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1015378372
          %3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=847665/R=1
          >287502.jpg
          >28757a.jpg
          >
          >Northern California Fire Season 2001!
          ><http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
          >
          >Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
          >
          >Moderator questions/problems?
          >mail directly at jake@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 6, 2002
            county eng 12 responding to reported plane down is coyote creek golf
            course.. 10:43 am

          • Harry Marnell
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 6, 2002
              Do you happen to have a rundown on frequencies used, both for dispatch and fireground?
              Wondering if there's anything new there....

              Harry
              http://www.qsl.net/n6uru/lafire.htm <~~ Fire Communications, Links and News
              http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/ncng.htm <~~ Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad

              its amazing how dry it is on monday beu had a 75 acre wildfire they even
              sent a copter from Columbia to it . it was an interesting mix of
              departments to get enough personnel for it they had two dozers, sure that
              helpedAt 11:46 AM 3/5/2002, you wrote:

              > 11:45 am nevada county fire cdf working a 1 acre fire fast spread with
              >structures threatened.

              >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=84766
              5/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1015378372%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.
              1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=847665/R=1>287502.jpg
              >28757a.jpg
              >
              >Northern California Fire Season 2001!
              ><http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
              >
              >Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
              >
              >Moderator questions/problems?
              >mail directly at jake@...

              Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!

              Moderator questions/problems?
              mail directly at jake@...

            • Bryan Carmody
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 7, 2002
                Recd : 3/7/02 01:39am......
                .

              • caladded@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 7, 2002
                  More, would be nice if yahoo gets this fixed. God only knows when this gets
                  posted. But it was on the news last night, 3 died in the crash, it was a
                  Cessna 425.
                  Ed

                • N6URU / Harry
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 7, 2002
                    NOT BAD, yay-hoo... only 23 hours for this to get posted

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/