FireCenter 2000!

  • Jake Hickok
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2000
      Hello everybody. Yes I'm still here and yes the website has been
      growing cobwebs. It is hard to make and announce new pages when the
      agencies don't show the freqs or anything until the last possible
      minute. Mike is getting the new 2000 CDF radio book, I have been
      lurking in the corners of places for frequencies and everything else
      (and had LOTS of luck). Anyways - the main deal is my truck's engine
      is getting overhauled and I am stuck home in a way this Memorial Day
      weekend. I will still have a life but this Saturday will be a good
      time to finish my CDF page and start on the USFS page. These pages
      will consist of each unit or forest's detailed CDF info as best I can
      as far as how to monitor them, what to expect etc.

      Until then - enjoy and semi-cooled down temps and lets hope Fire
      Season starts off slow so we can gradually get into it. I am NOT
      ready for something big right now. ;)

      Jake Hickok Red Bluff, CA
      KF6KDD 20yr old Shasta College Student
      Red Bluff High School Tech Services

      http://www.norcalscan.org
      Northern California Scanning and Ham Radio
      Music, Drums and Percussion, Radios, Computers

      The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor
      who had red eyes. He was albino.