Re: [NorCalFire] Station Locations

  • nick precision
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2002
      OK cool that helped out alot for Chico. I used Microsoft Streets & Trips to
      look up the locations and print-screen then pasted it into photoshop. You
      can check out my "beta" map... it wll get better (and bigger?). Be carefull
      if you have a slow/old/small computer because this image is large, 2700x1500
      pixels, & 220K.

      http://unix.csuchico.edu/~nc65/butte_county_close.gif

      If you want to use it for your site when I am done thats cool with me. But
      now it is Friday... so its time to go outside. More will be done tomorrow
      during the pro bowl if I can find more locations.

      nick

      >From: Jake Hickok <jake@...>
      >To: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Station Locations
      >Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:55:54 -0800
      >
      >Okay Nick - here's the latest on Butte station locations.
      >http://www.norcalscan.org/butte.html
      >
      >The info is exact what will be on the new updated site coming shortly.
      >
      >Chico Fire Stations...
      >Station 1 - Downtown
      >Station 2 - near Enloe
      >Station 3 - Chico Airport
      >Station 4 - Forest and Norte Dame (southeast Chico)
      >Station 5 - upper Bidwell Park - across from the Elks Lodge whatever
      >road that is on. I drove by it when I was lost and nearly crashed at
      >the sight of the new fire station, something I didn't know existed.
      >LOL But bummer - I was lost so I didn't even know where I was. ;)

    • Jake Hickok
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2002
        Ohhhhhhh - I know right where that is!! Come to think of it, I think
        I did see the fire station there but it didn't even register that it
        was there. You know, Chico State fun, friends, Friday night.......

        I will update my info for Chico City Fire Station 6. Thanks Dan.

        Jake

        --
        Jake Hickok Red Bluff, CA

        jake@...
        http://www.norcalscan.org
        Northern California Scanning and Ham Radio

        Drums and Percussion, Fire Photo, Radios, and Computer Technology