Water Rescue, Fair Oaks, CA

  • Tim Tribble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      A man has fallen 75 feet off the Fair Oaks Bluffs.
      Access off of Bridge Street and Fair Oaks Blvd. At
      this time they are not sure if they are rapelling or
      if they are going in by water.

      B-13, E-31, T-31, M-31, M-65, Boat-31
      Operations are on Tac A-6 2768

      =====
      Donald "Tim" Tribble
      KD6MDV
      Sacramento, CA
      "Our Blessed Lady of Acceleration, Pray for me now!!!"

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Tim Tribble
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        A Medic has accessed the victim by foot, they will use
        Boat-31 to remove the victim to the ambulance.

        B-13, E-31, T-21, M-31, M-65, Boat-31

        =====