Re: [NorCalFire] Re: Test

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
      It used to be - and still is, for all I know, that below 30 MHz was HF, 30 to 300 MHz was VHF, and 300 to ? was UHF.

      But then, back in the 1930s, stuff like 39 Mhz was referred to as "ultra high" frequencies, so it'll probably change eventually.

      Harry
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
        151.370
        > ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
        > the VHF or UhF range...
        >
        > thanks..
        >
        > rob

        > http://personals.yahoo.com

        > Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
        >
        > Moderator questions/problems?
        > mail directly at jake@...

      • Bruce
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
          VHF

        • Res101cue@firehousemail.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 13, 2001
            Is this test mutiple choice or true or false?

            --- In norcalfire@y..., James Richardson <jimmnn@n...> wrote:
            > >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
            > >the VHF or UhF range...
            > >
            > >thanks..
            > >
            > >rob
            >
            > VHF.
          • Harry Marnell
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 13, 2001
              Yes
              Is this test mutiple choice or true or false?

              --- In norcalfire@y..., James Richardson <jimmnn@n...> wrote:
              > >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
              > >the VHF or UhF range...
              > >
              > >thanks..
              > >
              > >rob
              >
              > VHF.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!

              Moderator questions/problems?
              mail directly at jake@...

            • Bruce Mishoe
              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 29, 2001