Fire service video files

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I've collected about a dozen current and "historic" fire service videos that
      are available from different sources online. They're listed at
      http://www.qsl.net/n6uru/firevid.htm

      Most are mpg (mpeg) files, and large enough that you really need a
      connection faster than a dial-up (such as cable, DSL), or br prepared for a
      LONG download time!

      But I think they're worth the wait. If you know of any others, please let
      me know.

      Harry
      http://www.qsl.net/n6uru/lafire.htm
      http://www.qsl.net/n6uru/firevid.htm