Re: [NorCalFire] BUTTE: Hwy 32 Gridlock

  • JEFF & PAM
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 3:37 PM
      yes I was at the state fair on saterday and scromento drivers are crazy!!!
    • JEFF & PAM
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 3:42 PM
        pam were are the strike teams going I am hearing one coming north on
        99 on travel net (south tone) and also neu just anounced tankers 75
        and ?? are tied up at fire, been hearing some traffic about fire
        getting into nat. forest....were???