Bakersfield Area Fires

  • rickdom@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      We're having a busy fire day here. Numerous fires on and around
      Breckenridge Mountain and in the Lake Isabella area.

      We had a lightening storm pass through the area this morning around
      0400. Started most of these fires.

      Frequencies being used: 453.450 KCFD Dispatch, 453.300 KCFD Blue,
      168.675, 168.775, 166.125 Sequoia Frequencies and 170.000 Air to Ground.

      Take care, Richard in Bakersfield.