Test

  • Bruce Mishoe
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 4, 2000
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 24, 2000

        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 26, 2001

          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 26, 2001
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 26, 2001
              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 28, 2001
                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 13, 2001
                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 13, 2001
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 13, 2001
                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 13, 2001
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 13, 2001
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 14, 2001
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 26, 2001

                              Message 14 of 29 , Nov 11, 2001
                                Test.

                              • Smokey Behr
                                Message 15 of 29 , Nov 11, 2001
                                  Another test? I didn't even study!

                                  On Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:28:53 -0800, "Bruce" <brumish@...> wrote:

                                  >Test.

                                  John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit
                                  IPN-CAL086 N5VZQ WNRW769
                                  Incident Paging Network California Chapter Admin.
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                    Jake,
                                    Do people have to pee in a cup to join this list now?

                                    --- In norcalfire@y..., "Bruce" <brumish@t...> wrote:
                                    > Test.

                                  • Bruce
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                      Depends how you take it.
                                      > Do people have to pee in a cup to join this list now?
                                      >
                                      > --- In norcalfire@y..., "Bruce" <brumish@t...> wrote:
                                      > > Test.

                                      > Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
                                      >
                                      > Moderator questions/problems?
                                      > mail directly at jake@...

                                    • ROB OMSTEAD
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                        ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                        the VHF or UhF range...

                                        thanks..

                                        rob

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                          VHF.

                                          At 08:21 PM 11/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
                                          >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                          >the VHF or UhF range...
                                          >
                                          >thanks..
                                          >
                                          >rob

                                          >Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals
                                          ><http://personals.yahoo.com>http://personals.yahoo.com
                                          >
                                          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                                          >
                                          >Northern California Fire Season 2001!
                                          ><http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
                                          >
                                          >Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
                                          >
                                          >Moderator questions/problems?
                                          >mail directly at jake@...

                                        • James Richardson
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                            >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                            >the VHF or UhF range...
                                            >
                                            >thanks..
                                            >
                                            >rob

                                            VHF.
                                          • Harry Marnell
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                              It used to be - and still is, for all I know, that below 30 MHz was HF, 30 to 300 MHz was VHF, and 300 to ? was UHF.

                                              But then, back in the 1930s, stuff like 39 Mhz was referred to as "ultra high" frequencies, so it'll probably change eventually.

                                              Harry
                                              At 08:21 PM 11/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
                                              >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                              >the VHF or UhF range...
                                              >
                                              >thanks..
                                              >
                                              >rob

                                              >Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals
                                              ><http://personals.yahoo.com>http://personals.yahoo.com
                                              >
                                              >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                                              >
                                              >Northern California Fire Season 2001!
                                              ><http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/>http://www.norcalscan.org/fire/
                                              >
                                              >Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
                                              >
                                              >Moderator questions/problems?
                                              >mail directly at jake@...

                                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                                151.370
                                                > ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                                > the VHF or UhF range...
                                                >
                                                > thanks..
                                                >
                                                > rob

                                                > http://personals.yahoo.com

                                                > Fire season is all over us! Keep it safe out there!
                                                >
                                                > Moderator questions/problems?
                                                > mail directly at jake@...

                                              • Bruce
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Nov 12, 2001
                                                  VHF

                                                • Res101cue@firehousemail.com
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Nov 13, 2001
                                                    Is this test mutiple choice or true or false?

                                                    --- In norcalfire@y..., James Richardson <jimmnn@n...> wrote:
                                                    > >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                                    > >the VHF or UhF range...
                                                    > >
                                                    > >thanks..
                                                    > >
                                                    > >rob
                                                    >
                                                    > VHF.
                                                  • Harry Marnell
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Nov 13, 2001
                                                      Yes
                                                      Is this test mutiple choice or true or false?

                                                      --- In norcalfire@y..., James Richardson <jimmnn@n...> wrote:
                                                      > >ok dumb question time... is the fire freq. 150.00's in
                                                      > >the VHF or UhF range...
                                                      > >
                                                      > >thanks..
                                                      > >
                                                      > >rob
                                                      >
                                                      > VHF.