Butte Fire Heads Up

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hey PA Maybe you can help me on this... A Mendocino
      Forest Lookout is calling a smoke and I used my fire
      finder and its in butte county maybe near Oregon City.
      She said LARGE Dark smoke so just a heads up...

      Butte CDF 151.400
      Mendocino FS 169.175
      Mike

      =====
      AIM- Corporal822

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Jake Hickok
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        At about that time there was a LARGE Ag burn near Woodland and
        Dunnigen area. The smoke from that drifted up over Tehama County and
        I was sweating some bullets trying to figure out where that came from
        LOL! Whew - drift smoke. Maybe Mendocino wasn't notified of the Ag
        burn and called a lookout shot on it.

        Jake

        --
        ------------------------------------
        Jake Hickok Red Bluff, CA

        kf6kdd@...
        http://www.norcalscan.org
        Northern California Scanning and Ham Radio
        Music, Drums and Percussion, Radios, Computers
      • Dan james
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          @ approx the same time today a large ag burn was going
          just across the river from me in Butte Co. on the
          Llano Seco Ranch. Could have been that.
          danfromord