Missing persons

  • elsiebea1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21 2:18 PM
      Where is everybody?!  Fire season is perking right along, and not a single mumble out of anybody??

    • twobells2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21 2:51 PM
        No one even mentioned the annual  phraise  "this is going to be the worst fire season ever"

        I have heard that phraise at the beginning of every fire season for the last 30 years.

                                                                                                               Joe Lacey

        On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM, elsiebea1@... [norcalfire] wrote:

           Where is everybody?!  Fire season is perking right along, and not a single mumble out of anybody??

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 21 3:26 PM
          It's now 31 years and it's still going to be the worst fire season. It's going to burn. Squirt A lil water.... It shrinks and goes out. End of season except its year round and not seasonal anymore

          Rick Stricklin
          Sent from my I-phone

          On Jun 21, 2014, at 2:51 PM, "twobells2@... [norcalfire]" <norcalfire@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          No one even mentioned the annual  phraise  "this is going to be the worst fire season ever"

          I have heard that phraise at the beginning of every fire season for the last 30 years.

                                                                                                                 Joe Lacey

          On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM, elsiebea1@... [norcalfire] wrote:

             Where is everybody?!  Fire season is perking right along, and not a single mumble out of anybody??

        • Kim Noyes
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 21 10:20 PM
            The Hotlist and Twitter have supplanted Yahoo Groups as the social networks of choice by fire people for info and social interaction.

            --
          • rclaptop
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 25 8:19 PM
              Kim and the group,

              For those like me who are still on Yahoo and not on Hotlist or Twitter
              here is some info on the Garden Fire Incident from this morning.

              Cal Fire's Air Attack 230, Tanker 88, and Tanker 89 out of Grass Valley
              worked the Garden Fire Incident near Yankee Jim's on Spring Garden Rd.
              in Placer County. USFS Helicopter 514 out of White Cloud and
              USFS Helicopter 516 out of Big Hill also worked the fire.

              Communications used for this incident
              122.925 Cal Fire Air to Air
              123.975 Grass Valley Tanker Base
              151.280 Cal Fire Air Tactics 4.

              Bill Truscott
              Rancho Cordova, CA.
            • dianestefani1@...
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 25 8:59 PM
                Thanks for the info--have not been keeping up with any changes, if there are any.