Placerville very hazy

  • debbygirl55
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18 10:27 AM
      Really smokey here today not sure which fire responsible American or Butte any others in our area?
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18 11:57 AM
        Most likely Swedes in Butte....we're downright smoked here! (Oroville)  Column was blowing your way the last time we could see a column.

        PA

        ________________________________
        Really smokey here today not sure which fire responsible American or Butte any others in our area?

      • David Epling
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18 1:39 PM
          More likely American as it is considerably closer

          David
          Most likely Swedes in Butte....we're downright smoked here! (Oroville) Column was blowing your way the last time we could see a column.

          PA

          Really smokey here today not sure which fire responsible American or Butte any others in our area?

        • Rick
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18 2:45 PM
            It's American. Getting smoke from the same fire in Roseville Lincoln area. Once in a while can see the swede column from here

            Rick Stricklin
            Sent from my I-phone