UPDATE BUTTE: Swedes IC (large)

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 16, 2013
      Fire has broken over the ridge and is on the north slope now.  Additional resources arriving in as well, staging at Oro Bangor and Swedes Flat.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 16, 2013
        Air Tac says about 100-120 acres estimated at this point.  I know of plenty of livestock and people back there, hope everyone came through okay.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16, 2013
          Report on conditions:  120 ac, slowing rate of spread to slow/moderate, with 3-4 outbuildings destroyed.
          1841

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2013
            (UPDATE) 6:56 p.m.-We have confirmed with Cal Fire officials four structures have burned in the Swedes Fire near Bangor. There were earlier reports of a small number of citizens trapped on Chinese Wall Road. We have new information from Cal Fire confirming those individuals have been evacuated safely. Cal Fire News has just reported the fire has grown to 140 acres.

            (KNVN.com)