Fire Tone Out List

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2013
      I am in the process of compiling a huge list of "Fire Tone-Outs". So far I havecompiled info for 17 Northern Calif counties (Over 1000 sets of tones). I willbe posting them gradually on this web site. If interested in the complete PDF file let me know. I will send them via email.
    • Michael Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
        Kevin ... I would greatly appreciate the complete list when available. Also I'm wondering if you or some member on the list could help me. Yesterday, a friend drove up to Red Bluff for me to help program up a BCD696xl scanner. That was not difficult, but he wanted the frequency used by El Dorado Hill F.D. (Wilson Station) I believe. Looking on Radio Reference is this Department dispatched by Cal-Fire on 151.190? He believes they have their own dispatch center and freq.

        Thank you and look forward to the list and thank you for your work ..

        Mike
        Red Bluff, Ca.

        --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <badambu@...> wrote:

        > I am in the process of compiling a huge list of "Fire Tone-Outs". So far I havecompiled info for 17 Northern Calif counties (Over 1000 sets of tones). I willbe posting them gradually on this web site. If interested in the complete PDF file let me know. I will send them via email.

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
          Thanks Kevin;

          I would be interested in Santa Cruz and Monterey counties.

          If the complete file is a reasonable size, just post one file, we can cut
          out the areas we need.

          Thanks!

          Keith WE6R

        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
            El Dorado Hills Stations 84-87 are Dispatched On Cal Fire AEU 151.190 (PL 146.2).

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
              The FTO list is now in the files section under Sac Valley Fire Tone Outs.