Re: [NorCalFire] Fire along Hwy 49?

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2013
      49 is a long stretch. I was thing more like grass valley, NEVADA county however could not see anything from the valley floor. As clear as the aircraft were, they had to be close by.

      Rick Stricklin
      Sent from my I-phone

      On Jun 8, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Chris Nichols" <chris3560@...> wrote:

      > Isn't that in madera or mariposa county?
      >

      > This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

    • Donald Timothy Tribble
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2013
        Checked the CDF website and Twitter accounts and they don't show any fire
        on 49, there is a fire on Vasco Road in Alameda County, but it shows
        contained at 240 acres
        On Jun 8, 2013 2:56 PM, "Rick" <kb6bhb@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > 49 is a long stretch. I was thing more like grass valley, NEVADA county
        > however could not see anything from the valley floor. As clear as the
        > aircraft were, they had to be close by.
        >
        > Rick Stricklin
        > Sent from my I-phone
        >
        > On Jun 8, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Chris Nichols" <chris3560@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > Isn't that in madera or mariposa county?
        > >

        > > This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

      • Kim Noyes
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8, 2013
          It was the five-acre Quarry Incident close to Hwy 49 near Cool in AEU
          during the noon hour today.