Re: [NorCalFire] Fire along Hwy 49?

  • Kim Noyes
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8 1:32 PM
      How about this? http://wlfhotlist.com/threads/34523-CA-AEU-QUARRY

      On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Rick <kb6bhb@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hearing AT and tanker 88 and 89 but have no clue where tho. Something
      > about dropping along hwy 49. Anyone have a clue?

    • Pranay Manghirmalani
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8 1:46 PM
        Any way you all know know how to change your user name or delete your profile on the wlf forum?

        Regards.
        Pranay Manghirmalani
        Sent from my iPhone 5

        On Jun 8, 2013, at 13:32, Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@...> wrote:

        > How about this? http://wlfhotlist.com/threads/34523-CA-AEU-QUARRY
        >
        > On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Rick <kb6bhb@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Hearing AT and tanker 88 and 89 but have no clue where tho. Something
        > > about dropping along hwy 49. Anyone have a clue?
        > >

        > --

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8 2:55 PM
          49 is a long stretch. I was thing more like grass valley, NEVADA county however could not see anything from the valley floor. As clear as the aircraft were, they had to be close by.

          Rick Stricklin
          Sent from my I-phone

          On Jun 8, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Chris Nichols" <chris3560@...> wrote:

          > Isn't that in madera or mariposa county?
          >

          > This message was sent via Verizon Wireless Blackberry

        • Donald Timothy Tribble
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 8 3:24 PM
            Checked the CDF website and Twitter accounts and they don't show any fire
            on 49, there is a fire on Vasco Road in Alameda County, but it shows
            contained at 240 acres

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 8 3:39 PM
              It was the five-acre Quarry Incident close to Hwy 49 near Cool in AEU
              during the noon hour today.