UPDATE 4: BUTTE: Lone IC

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      Sufficient personnel at this point per IC; SAR was paged out to assist
      evacuationsĀ and BCSO is rearranging officers to cover south county.

      Lone Tree closed at Power House Hill Road now. (1510h)
      Some people are accessing the area via Kusel, subverting the roadblocks... :(

      Sorry folks, need to go AFK for a bit...

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
        Also understand traffic is so bad, they are stopping on the rail tracks... Just need a train to come along and clear the tracks

        Sent from my I-phone

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
          They're working on that; UP is aware of the issue and fire.

          Wyman area also evacuated and/or advised for evac...

          Progress report 1543h; now starting at Ophir and working south on Lincoln
          w/evacs.

          UP requesting if they need to send out evaluator for track damage possibilities;
          also inquiring about vehicles near the tracks on the right of way.

          IC states forward progress of fire slowing notably; pausng evacs for now.

          1548h